Four Quick Tips for Getting A Home Ready To Sell!
Do you want to get your home sold quickly and for the highest amount of money? I am sure you do! Here are a few tips that will help you get this done
1. Make sure that your home is SUPER CLEAN Make it shine from top to bottom and don't forget to clean your windows and carpets, as well It needs to SMELL clean, too. If you have "doggy odor" or "kitty litter odor" it is going to be a real turn off to potential buyers
2. Clear out the clutter. Get rid of furniture if you need to - rent a storage unit - but too much furniture makes a home feel smaller and claustrophobic. Remove unnecessary items from countertops, bathtubs, and shower stalls. And by the way, make sure your bathrooms are spotless
3. The roof and all gutters need to be clear of any dry rot, moss or leaves. Examine your plants - prune bushes and trees and remove any dead ones, too.
4. Interior design touches make a huge difference. COordinate towels in the bathroom in one or two colors. Keep accessories restricted to groups of one, three or five items. Have all lights turned on for showings, open up curtains and drapes, have the shower curtain open. Soft background music is always nice, too
5. Ask your Realtor to help you -
6. Call me 843 568 1601 I would love to help you!